Means of Collecting information
· Any personal contact information collected by Netmar LLC is received through voluntary submission by customers.
All information received is transmitted via a secure browser or terminal window.
What information is collected and how it is used
· Any personal information collected by Netmar LLC is used for internal, organizational and billing, purposes only. Credit card information is collected for user authorized payments including the first payment of an account. Customers may elect to pay via other methods than Credit Card after the first payment. Personal information includes name (first and last), address, phone number, email address, and secondary contact information per customer request.
· Personal information is not sold to or shared with any third party, with the following exceptions: Netmar will fully comply with the requests of any official law enforcement agency having jurisdiction in a matter involving Netmar, and Netmar reserves the right to submit personal information to credit collection agencies when an account has been determined to be delinquent in payment.
· When visitors come to our site, non-personally identifiable information is collected. This information includes Operating System (Linux, Windows, Solaris, etc.), browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, etc.), referring website, and I.P. address.
· We will not use personal information in a manner different from the practices described above without providing notification to the customer and only after receiving consent to commence in such actions. We do reserve the right to use information collected by our web server in order to study traffic patterns and determine how to most effectively market Netmar's services.
Keeping Information Current
· It is the sole responsibility of the customer to keep information current with Netmar LLC Information can be updated only by the primary account holder. In the event that Netmar needs to contact a customer who's contact information is out of date, Netmar may use any means available to obtain correct contact information.
Computer and Cookie Tracking
· We have in place digital, physical, and human measures to protect and prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use personal information collected online.
· Credit information is collect through web browser via Secure Socket Layer protocol (SSL).